- Hand-selected 3-micron capsule
- Jensen audio transformer
- Military grade JAN 5840 vacuum tube
- Internal switchable power supply voltage
- Ultra clean signal path
Use anywhere you would use an expensive, large diaphragm tube microphone.
- Voice Over and Broadcast
- Acoustic Instruments
- Drum Overheads, Drum Rooms
- Orchestral Recording
- Choral Recording
- TRANSDUCER TYPE: Externally excited capacitor type
- DIAPHRAGM: 1-inch diameter, gold sputtered
- DIAPHRAGM THICKNESS : 3-microns
- POLAR RESPONSE: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, +/-3dB
- SENSITIVITY: -37dB re 1V/pa
- MAXIMUM SPL: 120dB
- DISTORTION: head amp only, <1% @117dB SPL, <3% @ 125dB SPL
- SELF NOISE: 14db nominal, not to exceed 16db (A Weighted)
- IMPEDANCE: 200 ohms, balanced using an output transformer
- VACUUM TUBE: 5840 – pentode tube wired for triode operation
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 100-120VAC; 220-240VAC, 50 or 60 Hz. Power consumption approx. 10 watts.
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
Carrying case with microphone, power supply, shock mount
and cables: 13 lbs.
Microphone: 7 5/8″ X 2″, 1 lb.
Polar Pattern and Frequency Response